Do You Only Provide Bookkeeping Services in Winnipeg, Canada?
No, we provide our services internationally. We use the latest cloud-based accounting software that organizes and stores your financial data securely, so you can access it anytime, anywhere from around the world.
How Do We Start?
- Step 1: Introductory Call & Need Assessment – We understand your needs, and assess how we can help you.
- Step 2: Proposal – Based on our call, and mutual fit, we will present a solution.
- Step 3: Agreement & Implementation – We will set up applications, accounts, clean-up, and transition to monthly services.
What Cloud-based Accounting Software Do You Use?
How Do You Access Financial Transactions Remotely?
We will record and reconcile transactions that are pulled directly into the accounting software via bank feeds and credit card feeds that have been approved by you. For other transactions, simply use the secure mobile app associated with the accounting software to capture a photo, upload it, and we will record and reconcile it.
How Do You Connect With Us Periodically?
Each month, we will send you the three financial statements that we will discuss, analyze during our monthly phone or video conference at a convenient set time for you. We provide unlimited email support and our phones are open for you.
What Does Your Basic Service & Fee Look Like?
Our Basic package includes:
- Setting up & signing up Xero or QB subscription
- Recording & reconciling up to 50 transactions per month
- Reconciling up to 2 bank & credit card statements per month
- Payroll Services ($20/employee per pay period in a month)
- Professionally organized financial statements (Profit & Loss, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet)
- 1 Hour Video Conference
- Unlimited Email Support
- No-contract, 30 day cancellation notice
- Communication with CPA or Tax Accountant at tax time
- Guaranteed Satisfaction
- Monthly Fee: C$300
What is your Average Rate Per Hour for hourly billing?
We charge between C$20-25 per hour.
Is Hiring Us Cheaper Than Hiring An Employee?
Yes. Hiring us is cheaper than hiring a full time or part time employee, as you do not incur cost of office space, employee salary and benefits costs, which will exceed our monthly base fee. If our fees are slightly higher than the industry, that is because we focus on quality and not quantity both in terms of our service, and number of clients we serve.
Do You Have a Referral Program?
Yes, if you are one of our clients, and if you refer us to another client, we give you one time C$50 off from your monthly fee, and one time C$50 off for your referral from the monthly fee.